Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A waste

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
i noticed the other day that i was running out of fish food for my fighting fish... so i drive to the store and buy some. The next day my fish was dead so now i have heaps of fish food that no other fish will eat because its part meat... what a waste :ranting:

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Go get cha self another fighter, there only like $18 for a nice crown tale fighter.

How often do u change ya water in the tank, coz they should get done atleast once a fortnight at a min.

Fighters die preety easy, i lost a couple last yr coz i would neglect them for my other tropical tank.

And coz they dont like water current u can put filters in there so u dont ahve to change the water as often. Unless u use one of those crappy air filters.

Anyways hope u find a use for ya food.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
HAHAHAHA, how big is ur tank?
coz u could get sumthink that would be a bit more exciting to watch, but then u would probly have to get more tank equip to keep them happy or they will die.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
hahaha sorry to hear about the death of your fish
please dont have children they just sit around and do nothing also
hehehehe

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
i have a 4ft tank with 2 barra and a sleepy cod, very entertaining =D get 2 male fighting fish n watch em kill each other.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i guess you could put your fish food on ebay lol....

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
i have a 4ft tank with 2 barra and a sleepy cod, very entertaining =D get 2 male fighting fish n watch em kill each other.

i was going to do that but my other one died ealier and i couldnt be bothered buying another