Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I noticed the same, and wondered why they havent had a reply,
Or
They have just disapeared in the sunset,
or
They think they will get a reply/answer straightaway, and think there are people sitting there ready to anser their questions,
I can understand they may be stuck in the middle of doing something to their car, but not everyone are at the PC's everyday, except if you are semi retired or similar.

I really think it's because some expect this forum to be like facebook....People on it 24/7 with notifications going off every 2 seconds when something new crops up...

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Let me tell you most of my work here is moving new member first posts out of the showcase section to the correct section. I am not sure if they are stupid, lazy or unable to navigate to the correct section due to lack of tech skills.

Either way I do send a message with the move function advising I have moved to the correct section and ask they please ensure they navigate the forum to find the correct section next time and always end my message with "thanks".

If I do visit a profile to check they haven't posted again somewhere, as some do that when their post doesn't appear as it is waiting to be approved (automatic function if you post in showcase) and if I see they have posed a question on their profile I delete it and again let them know why.

Sometimes though it feels like with some members it would be quicker to train a monkey!

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a.

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Let me tell you most of my work here is moving new member first posts out of the showcase section to the correct section. I am not sure if they are stupid, lazy or unable to navigate to the correct section due to lack of tech skills.

Either way I do send a message with the move function advising I have moved to the correct section and ask they please ensure they navigate the forum to find the correct section next time and always end my message with "thanks".

If I do visit a profile to check they haven't posted again somewhere, as some do that when their post doesn't appear as it is waiting to be approved (automatic function if you post in showcase) and if I see they have posed a question on their profile I delete it and again let them know why.

Sometimes though it feels like with some members it would be quicker to train a monkey!
Stupid. I work with the public. They are stupid.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
@Tatiana
1610023466601.gif

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I am not sure if they are stupid, lazy or unable to navigate to the correct section due to lack of tech skills.

All of the above.