Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A2DP Bluetooth

Buggy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina Standard MY9.5 :(
G'day,

I have a VE Berlina 2009 model with the Blaupunkt head unit. I need to find a way of linking my phone that uses A2DP bluetooth to the car kit. Does anyone know if the standard bluetooth module is available in that or have a way to best convert it.

Many thanks
Alan

decromin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Does anyone know if the standard bluetooth module is available in that or have a way to best convert it.

I don't think so.

I think to get A2DP into series I, you have a few options, but they are all a bit messy or expensive in their own way.

1. Get an IQ replacement kit from JHP or other supplier. Will give you the whole shebang, including A2DP, but at a price! 1.5 to 2.5k
  2. Pick up an aftermarket BT kit, and wire it into the Rear Aux, assuming that it isn't already occupied with camera/rear DVD (universalfuze does a kit with adaptors) - 300ish
  3. DIY BT audio connection. Pick up a BT to aux-in converter, or a BT to FM converter, and wire it in for power/input (won't do phone calls, but will do audio). 30 bucks + wiring