Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

aaaaah

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
im thinking about putting a body kit on my vl i have a spoiler but im thinking of putting a hdt bodykit bar the rear wing and i dont know whether to keep the lower half of it silver or colour code the bumpers so the whole thin is gold
oh yeah my car is gold and silver watta u reckon and has n e one done this with a gold car :p cheers oh yeah if u wanna see my car its

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/801052

thanks dan

Brenno85au

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
mate go with the whole thing being the same colour i think they look awesome i hate the grey and reds or greys and anything! that's my opinioni gotta one which looks exactly the same as bextors commy in my back yard!! same colour different mags but other than that the same and i think they look awesome- well the one in the backyard was the one which some pric ran into just after i bought it, but it looks okay from the back.....

but anyways do it that's my opinion i've seen a bright golden commodore colour coded bumpers and it looked awesome. :)