Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Abandoned Hospitals And Warehouses ect

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Hi guys, bit of a strange thread here, but im just wondering if anyone knows of any good abandoned mental hospitals or old warehouses, tunnels, "haunted houses" ect..

I went on a ghost tour last year down in sydney, i cant say it was overly exciting but it was pretty fun. Since then me and my girlfriend have found a few other places to visit, though these arent tours, just old ran down mental hospitals, like the one at morriset.

Also here in Penrith there is supposebly an old mafia house called Roman Residence, pretty sure it might be lived in now but its pretty freaky when you visit it at night. Theres been a few reportings of strange sh*t happening there, but ill let yous read them for yourselves.

Either way since that little tour ive had this urge to go see some other places. Yea i know i sound like a whacko but the adrenaline you get from putting yourself in a creepy situation where you dont know what could be around the corner, or standing behind you, its just a crazy feeling.

Also theres some good photo op's out at a few of these places cause alot of them are ran down and covered in graffiti.

So if anyone has been to, seen or heard about places like these, let me know as id like to go check a few out.

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Oh yea, and if anyone is game enough, feel free to tag along haha

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Mushroom Tunnel in Picton is allegedly haunted quite badly. However, it's now an offence to enter it after dark.

I personally don't believe in the Supernatural, I do however enjoy the show and wish it were real. If only to drive that car.

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Mushroom Tunnel in Picton is allegedly haunted quite badly. However, it's now an offence to enter it after dark.

I personally don't believe in the Supernatural, I do however enjoy the show and wish it were real. If only to drive that car.

haha! i dont really believe in the supernatural either, but i also do not know it doesnt exist. but yes the show is good. I like the excitement of these old places that have a great history behind them, such as famous murders, reported haunting ect..

just a thing ive always been into i guess, just never really tried looking into them.

as for the car in the tv show, YES PLEASE, anyday. 65 stang i believe?

as for picton tunnels, ive heard a fair bit about them, they would be next on my list of places to visit. i believe theres a few more good places in picton that are worth the visit if your into that stuff

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Picton Graveyard is supposedly haunted (who'd a thunk?).

65 Mustang? No... not really.

War had 65 in one random episode:
Mustang.jpg

The boys actually drive a 67 Impala... only slight differences :

Impala.jpg

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx
Pick a good day to visit these places, like friday the 13th :)

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Picton Graveyard is supposedly haunted (who'd a thunk?).

65 Mustang? No... not really.

War had 65 in one random episode:
Mustang.jpg

The boys actually drive a 67 Impala... only slight differences :

Impala.jpg

i stand corrected, both nice cars in their own ways. would still love that mustang though, along with an impala, charger, cobra, camaro.. the list goes on.

either way, back on topic here haha grave yards are abit to "cliche" though i have heard about a few that are really old and no longer open to the public due to all the comition.

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
I would love to go to visit places like this....
But we dont have anything like this in QLD.
I love seeing stuff like this! Esp at night!!

On another hand.....In the australian movie 'WEST' (nathan phillips), Does anyone know where the tunnel is? That they hung out in...
It's in sydney somehwere. I think western suburbs...