Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Abandoned Vehicle

ProbablyRaging

Drop Bass, Not Bombs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vroom Vroom Car
Alright, I have been driving past a VX S for the last 1 1/2 months, the car is parked in an underground car park (paid parking) at a local shopping centre. The plates have been removed from the car and as far as I can tell the car hasn't been moved since I noticed it.

My theory is one of the below:

- stolen and dumped and the owner hasn't come to claim it, or doesnt know about it?
- the owner hasn't paid the crazy amount for parking and has neglected it because he's a tight ass.
- the car wouldnt start, the owner left it there for a week and now doesn't want to pay the parking fee.

Either way, what I would like to know is, is there anyway someone like myself could make a claim on an abandoned vehicle and take it home with me? The car looks mint as inside and out, it looks stock but Id like to either pick parts off it if it doesn't run, or if it does run, have it as a second car.

So yea, is there any way to do this? Contact RTA and maybe get some more details about the car, maybe contact the owner if it is still in his possession?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
Just break in to it and then pay the parking fees to get it out. Cheap car.

ProbablyRaging

Drop Bass, Not Bombs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vroom Vroom Car
Haha yea I wont be doing that one. Might drop into the police station tomorrow and see if they have any info on it.