Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

able help. 2009 ve omega. No power fuel pump

Ryan78

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 ve commodore omega
I recently literally blew the radiator cap on my ve omega to pieces and so i ieplaced it roadside.....when i went start the car it started twice for few seconds n stopped then would not restart. Somehow at sane time radiator exploded the fuel pump stopped. . . I tested wiring to pump...ignition on power couple seconds...yeah. i replaced pump but now no power on ignition and no power at all to pump. ..i jumped power to the pump..pump running pressure rail but no injectors working. . .there is no relay under glove box where it says it should b.....ignition is fine it is firing...but no fuel?????? Can someone help me. Im about to burn it

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Get the car scanned first, Not all errors cause a MIL to activate, might be as simple as resetting/clearing a code.
then check all the connections, from the tank to the Fuel Control Module,
Disconnect the battery for 10 minutes,
Whiles it disconnected, check all your fuses,
With the car over heating, its sounds like its locked out fuel being fed to the motor,

syked

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 WM Caprice
There are some fuses at the back where the battery is. There's a fuel pump fuse there but check them all.