Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ABS Module

Abdillah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Hi

May I know whether the ABS Module with traction control (VX Commodore) can fit to Ecotec Engine? I only know that ABS Module with traction control is genuine for Supercharge Engine.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
As far as I am aware they are specific to the model/engine of the car. I had to replace one years ago on my old WH statesman (LS1) and I seem to recall having to track down the exact same module. They have a number on them somewhere (but I can't recall exactly where) that you will need. Happy to be corrected on this though.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
there are several different ones, you need to match the electronic module's barcode number. There are a couple that overlap but most don't.

This number is what you are looking at. The module needs to come out to see this as it's on the bottom. Most used parts sellers don't know what they are selling so you need to find yours, then search for one the same.

upload_2019-5-13_8-37-27.png

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
This number is what you are looking at. The module needs to come out to see this as it's on the bottom

Ah yes now I remember that number. That big red lever thing at the bottom to get the module out was a mongrel of a thing too as I recall it.