Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Accepting Defeat

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Hey all...........

Well I kind of came across something, Good KM's, OK Price.. And I guess I pick it up thursday.

motor1copypl8.jpg

!SUPRISE!

The VN just becomes more of a Bitsa Bitch

Cheers
MaT

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
dont stress buddy, im pretty sure my VL would be worth close to 25k if id bothered to keep all the reciepts. they say a car of about 13-16 years old will start to need everything replaced. thats what i went thru with the vl, replaced what seemed like an endless pile of shitty little things and it does get to you. i dont even have room at my new place for the VL yet so its under covers in mum and dads shed. i looked at it this way, with the right buyer i might get 4-5k back for it as is, so considering that the money put in is worth more to me in the form of the car i was so obsessed with than a few spare thou and memories.
there are pros and cons for both, and youll change your mind 500 times a week over it, in the end youll keep the car and be happier for it.

EDIT: good work! glad you got what you were after!!!

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
ok mat i just saw this and im so gonna give you a stocky slap (LOL) now

put it this way i avent known you for thast long but why do you think i come over every now and then and offer a night out or day when im not working its cause you and a few others ive recently met i would pick and take cruzing over ppl ive know for yrs

for instance 2morro im coming to yours picking you up your going to come out for the day piss yourself laughing and enjoy yourself i dont want any ifs or buts about it you said yourself you want to gewt out morew take the chance also i might of found you a vn s2 crate motor for $200 ive been pulling some strings and some favours cause your a mate that is worth doing that **** for so we will get her cooking again just dont you worry

basicly saying as a mate to me ill stick by you wether you enlist or stay and fight it out

its a rough patch but youll be out of it soon enough

That is why I like forums like this ....

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Hey all...........

Well I kind of came across something, Good KM's, OK Price.. And I guess I pick it up thursday.

!SUPRISE!

The VN just becomes more of a Bitsa Bitch

Cheers
MaT

Ohh .. And congrats on the purchase... Is that out of a VS ???

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Thanks everyone for your comments, exactly what I needed......

VN Will be living within the next few weeks... With a new heart.

Cheers
MaT

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
looks like we might be serving together. and the recruitment center is in swanson street melbourne right near the audi dealer ship it will be good if we both do basic training at the same time at least i will have some one i know.
oh and when they book you in for something they call joes day u have to take a couple of test so work on your advance maths and electronics and they have a test where you goto calculate what each pully/leaver does which is realy easy

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
I reckon join the forces man, i did and im loving it and making good cash!