Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Access to wrecker's yards

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
free for all everything that can fit into your poclets is yours :D

is that how 14 year old operate? cause id like to know how they make money

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
i love going to the wreckers the one in waycole charges a buck or two you scribble on the sheet they let you into the yard and its a free for all everything that can fit into your pockets is yours :D

I didnt know they had self serve wreckers for bicycles.

orthaeeoul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exucutive S2 3.8 2004
There's one ova here in WA where u ask if they got it, if they dunno, they say go for it! free rain on tools, and all he help u need, but they do charge above average prices...

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
i love going to the wreckers the one in waycole charges a buck or two you scribble on the sheet they let you into the yard and its a free for all everything that can fit into your pockets is yours :D

that's the one i was talking about.

it's wacol not waycole

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Im lucky as i can look around and get what i want from my wreckers.Always on Wednesdays after the auctions.

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
Im surprised Pick N Payless still operates, I mean cars up on stockies isnt the safest thing.

Neither are cars that have been attacked with the jaws of life and have broken glass and shards of panel work hanging out!

The best bit - must wear closed shoes ie sandshoes yet we still all get in wearing thongs :whistling End up with black feet afterwards tho

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
as has been said , there are 2 or 3 of these self serve yards in the seven hills - blacktown area. I have not had much lucck there myself as the cars in my local yard seem to have not moved in 12months and bits seem expensive... but yes you are free to walk around as long as you like. Torquative, which yard do you recommend for commy bits ?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

Youre stealing car parts when you have no car?

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
hmmm ovbiously someone doesnt like being burnt by not thinking before they speak aye ? hence why my post was deleted LOL

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
is that how 14 year old operate? cause id like to know how they make money

Surprised they let a 14 year old in...

Im surprised Pick N Payless still operates, I mean cars up on stockies isnt the safest thing.

Neither are cars that have been attacked with the jaws of life and have broken glass and shards of panel work hanging out!

The best bit - must wear closed shoes ie sandshoes yet we still all get in wearing thongs :whistling End up with black feet afterwards tho

Yeah down in VIC thats how all the wreckers are. All the cars are up on rims, glass and crap everywhere. Walk in and do what you want. God help anyone who needs to get under the car for an exhaust or something.