Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ACDC tickets

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
What if you're not a fan member? Only 1 per sale or still 2? I wanted at least 6 so might have to go on all computers

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
DUK13Y, i'm fairly sure TicketMaster wouldn't limit the tickets to 2 for everyone. Would just be stupid, although would limit the amount of scalping closer to the gig!

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
I assume your part of the fan club. Ive been a member for ages but unlike Iron Maiden, members of the Fan Club dont get presale, tickets for Fan Club members go on sale same time as General Public, which sucks on top of that your limited to 2 tickets.

I got a mate buying 6 and Im buying 6 (obviously not going through the fan club. So hopefully one of us gets tickets.

nah corporate tickets or something dad works for exxon/mobil

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
What if you're not a fan member? Only 1 per sale or still 2? I wanted at least 6 so might have to go on all computers

I havent seen any mention of limitations to general public. With the Fan CLub, they have "X" amount set aside for members. So they dont want members buying up big for their friends who clearly arent members and wasting the allocated tickets for poeple who pay for the privledge.

Im not going through the fan club cause not all of my mates have Credit Cards so im the designated person a grand in debt to MasterCard.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Ouch Gren, thank god no one came to me, i only pay for mine. My boss is doing seating tickets, and he's got at least 6 to do there! And that's JUST family and close friends of his! I'm doing the mosh, and none of my mates want to go i guess! :p

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
For Iron Maiden i had 1.5 grand on the credit card cause I had 10 mates who wanted tickets and I was in the Fan Club.

But yeah me and a mate are buying 6 each. Weve already discussed who the first 6 tickets go to and if theres any left over are up for grabs amongst friends.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Old man said there shows used to be good(back in the 70's or 80's) whenever he seen them, my concern is, why pay so much money to hear one really long song, almost all their music sounds the same.

So no, I wont be going.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
minux, it's true, one guitar is the same in every song and it's an easy tune to play, but that's about the only thing the same in the song. Other than that it's clear that they're different.

Also another reason for most people going is that this will probably be the LAST time they play live! Being the age they are. Just odd that they arn't performing in their home town to finish with!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
minux, it's true, one guitar is the same in every song and it's an easy tune to play, but that's about the only thing the same in the song. Other than that it's clear that they're different.

Also another reason for most people going is that this will probably be the LAST time they play live! Being the age they are. Just odd that they arn't performing in their home town to finish with!

You mean somewhere in Scotland or England

Sorry I just have a bone to pick with anyone who calls refers to them as Australian, because they arent. They are constantly playing shows in America and England but manage to bypass "home", the only one that was born here was the drummer and he lives in New Zealand.

But yes Im going because this is the last show they will play in Australia and Ive been brought up on them, so this is pretty much the first and last time I have the chance to see them.

If I miss out on Melburne tickets were trying to go to Perth to see Bonnie's statue.

PS. I was born on the day Bonnie died.