Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ACDC tickets

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
Got Tickets for the melbourne show could only get area 3 but still good enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so pumped for it

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Theres some bloke that has about no joke 50 tickets for all shows across the country. 700 bucks a pop and hes got tons of bidders.

It's ****ing bullshit man, these ****wit scum scalpers buy up half the general sales tickets just to make a profit when actual fans who want a ticket for themselves miss out. I really wish people didn't bid on Ebay tickets so the scalpers would get stuck with like 10 tickets they paid for and no one bought LOL.

But, i can see why people bid on them, BECAUSE they missed out. I don't blame them, they just want to see a favourite band of theirs so they will pay whatever. But seriously, **** scalpers. Any gig ticket i have ever sold after buying (whether it be because i didn't wanna go or whatever) i have sold for exactly what i paid for it.