Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Achilles ATR Sport VS Hankook Ventus K114 or K110

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
I had achillies atr sport on my old vz and the tyres are crap compaired to the new Nexen N6000's i have just put on my vx, they are such a grippy tyre, i would recommend them over the achillies atr sport any day

johnowenmc

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE S2 Calais V Redline Sportwagon
I've got the Achilles ATR on my Calais V Redline 245/40/R19 and they are excellent in the dry and wet.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
They're not a bad tyre in the dry to be honest, I think they are probably one of the better cheap tyres.
Also guys just remember suspension plays a massive roll in traction, When I had my soarer at roadworthy height I could launch at .2-3bar with no traction loss at all but once I wound down the coilovers and made them stiffer I'm lucky to get off the line with any kind of boost at all.

Also in the wet, as long as I'm not as boost, it grips fine.
As airstrike said, a stock ve should have no problems at all.

Cost:
265/35/18 = $120 each fitted and balance
235/40/18 = $100 each fitted and balance

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Yeah I think I should be fine on them. My car is completely stock and a V6, so they should be more than adequate.
Paying $140 each for 245/45/18's from SVS Automotive in O'Connor as mentioned above.