Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Acrylic blending thinners

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
40 a can was the gear with hardener. Too expensive for me for what you get and too toxic to use in an unventelated shed. Also too hard to blend. I get paint at a pretty reasonable price but rattle cans I don't get the same price, hence why it's exi.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
40 a can was the gear with hardener. Too expensive for me for what you get and too toxic to use in an unventelated shed. Also too hard to blend. I get paint at a pretty reasonable price but rattle cans I don't get the same price, hence why it's exi.
That's cheap I have to get it on line as my paint stores around west Melbourne don't stock those cans, Its pretty hard to blend paint period you need to wet paper it and buff it, yours been solid paint makes it easy but yeah the harden paint is hard to blend that's why when they paint a guard they do the lot. No point storing paint for cars in tins they don't last. As for the smell did my spoiler in the shed with mask.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Thumbsup, experience is a good way to learn hey plus making misteaks hehe.
You give out good advice as well on many things I have noticed especially with the old trusty 304 engine
Thank you kind sir.
Again experiences good and bad give me the knowledge I am able to share today. I've had my commy a while now and done quite a bit in that time, therefore learnt alot.