Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ACT] Road Rage Attack May 2011

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
who would have guessed it?
a p plater and his teenage mates in a commodore acting tough
shoot the lot of them

Pretty much spot on.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Pretty cowardly but I think there wont be too much finding this car, hopefully as by the description of the way it gets driven it will soon be on the news rolled and split in half by a tree with at least one passenger dead and the driver clinging to life.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
A complete disgrace, these jokers need their licence revoke for life and dont deserve the right to be on the roads.No-one deserve the abuse these twats inflicted and with a 4 month old aswell...TWATS!!! got my eyes out for this.

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
Road Rage Attack. Information wanted | The RiotACT

Read this link, if you know anything contact the ACT police in regards to it. Lets use facebook to find these mongrels and get them behind bars where they belong.

Copy and paste as a status.

Every put this as there status on facebook, it will get around and someone's bound to know these toss pots...

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
that ####ing low, the "kids" need to be beaten, maybe put some sense into them

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
thought i'd share my experiance..

driving in blacktown in a hire car, whilst my car was at a panel beaters, and next to me was a red honda integra i looked over as most people would and the guy yelled at me wtf you looking at, mind you these teenagers were the scariest people i ahve ever seen. i just ignored him and continued driving, then he yelled out again "do we have a problem and showed me a meat cleaver and i said no we dont. drove for another 5 minutes up the road with them tailgating me and i pulled up at a set of lights on the Great wetstern highway and luckily i kept an eye on them in my mirror because the driver jumped out of the car with a butchers knife and came sprinting up to my door. so i hit the accelerator and run the red light and never seen them again

so what has the world come to.. i'd understand if i was continously staring at them or provoking them.

hope these guys in the commodore get caught and put in jail!

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
I don't believe the ACT has power to weight restrictions like other states mate. Which is surprising.

i dont think stolen, read through a few comments and and searched a little and led to this comment on another page of the same site.

PeterK10:21 am, 05 Apr 11

Are there laws in the ACT that prevent a P-plater driving anything more than a 6 cylinder vehicle? Last Saturday night I was passed on Hindmarsh Drive by a silver Holden Commodore SS (ACT registration YGY-06P) travelling at what I estimated to be around 170-180km/h in an 80km/h zone. There were 4 youths in the car and it was displaying red P-plates.#30
PeterK10:21 am, 05 Apr 11

Cunningstunter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
I don't believe the ACT has power to weight restrictions like other states mate. Which is surprising.

They do for bikes (150kW/tonne) introduced around Aug 2005-06 from memory which is alot better than NSW restricting to 250cc (or has that changed...?) Fairly certain there is no power/weight restriction for cars for Ls/Ps here though ......