Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ACTUAL VE Pre Launch Spy Shots - Library

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
As we get closer to launch - thought We could use this for storing actual pictures - not photoshop or magazine mock ups.

Can an admindistrator make this a sticky?

OZ38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 T5 SDN & VY V6 M35 UTE
Must be keeping it a good secret ??

B

Banned

Like the 5 or so I have seen on this website already? The two of the red one, and the three of the black and white checkered ones (one towing a trailer).

Need more people out there to be snapping spy pics. Hope everyone has their cameras on them 24/7 :D

I

improvize

I'm heading to Melbourne next week for work so I'm going to be keeping an eye out! :D

R

RKZ234

A mate of mine saw the new VE on the back of a truck out near Longreach (Qld) recently and snapped it with his camera phone. I'll try to work out how to get him to email them to me and post them.

I

improvize

He should just be able to send them like an MMS to another phone only put your email address in instead of a phone number.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
See it isnt hard to be nice and fit in:).

My brother was driving to work and spotted a pink one with weight trailer on back early 6am not to far from fisherman's bend where he works in construction.
Best thing was he didn't know holden had the pink colour till i told him,

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
SlickHolden said:
My brother was driving to work and spotted a pink one with weight trailer on back early 6am not to far from fisherman's bend where he works in construction.
Best thing was he didn't know holden had the pink colour till i told him,
Do you know what pink colour it was? was it the torana pink or something else i cant imagine a commodore in pink but it may work on the VE who knows.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
The 1 off pink on the VZ SV6 he said it was like fords pink thats what made him take 2 looks, I think it's pink purple ish:). He tells me that is the second time he has seen one, And he thinks it's just like the torana concept, The first time he seen one was a little time back the driver had the computer sitting next to him, And he was looking in and around till the driver spoted him looking a bit much and jammed the brakes and took a left. All he could tell me then was torana and it had some type of big writing on it like GTS with the S real big almost over the whole GT in red?. We just thought it's early morning he just woke up still dark he's dreaming:p We still font know.
I want him to take the video camera in the car with him to work but he won't cause he doesn't trust anyone around the area or any area for that matter:D.
And he can't take it into work.:(