Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

acustoms '94 Series 1 VR Executive

akust0m

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT II SS LS1
acustoms VR

Hey, im pretty much new here, just been reading on here for a while and decided to post some pics. The car is pretty much stock as far as I know, havn't really done much to it as I don't know a great deal about cars myself. The dash seems orange in these pics, it's actually red...the sun and the flash on the camera seemed to alter the colour. Anyways, here she is...

**Replaced interior pics with updated ones**
-Please excuse the state of the exterior, have to drive on dirt roads to get to work, no point washing at the moment.

*CAI has been installed since previous pics.

Last edited:

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
nice car i like the custom dash looks unique

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Neat looking VR mate. The dash doesn't look too bad. Being red I thought it wouldn't look right cos I thought about it for mine before the rest of the interior mods.

akust0m

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT II SS LS1
Thanks mate. Yeah, i think the dash needs to be redone as I don't think i prepped it properly, and it seems rough in some areas. And she really needs a respray or just a wax at least. But where i work is a lot of dirt roads, so it gets covered in a layer of dust and dirt after i wash it anyways :bang:. I've put off some possible mods as I'm thinking about getting a VS statesman in a few months.

Last edited: