Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adam's Vs Clubsport

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Awesome Clubby mate. Those wheels look awesome on them, be sure to keep them. The seats look really comfy.

adzy_5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt clubby R8
cheers nickvr yeal i love the look of them so they will be stayin and the seats i love to.. nah im a sparky just got a christmas bonus today so i will most likely blow that on my car over my holidays.. yeah i wanna do a few things before i get it dynoed to

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Oh ok sweet. I did the pre app to be a sparky...lots of **** hapnd, i got f'd around by a lot of sparkys using me for the trial and ****in me off, got fed up with the crap and still dont have an apprenticeship lol...
Should come for a cruise some time.

adzy_5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt clubby R8
yeah i see your a regular at the krispy cream cruise i am goin away over new years but keen to come to one after that

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah cool man, i usually meet up with a couple of my mates at franga bunnings at bout 830 then head up on friday nights then head off. Decent drive up there...... unless the weather is like it has been the last few days lol.
Hows traction for you in the wet with the auto box?

adzy_5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt clubby R8
ok sounds good u headin down this friday night..normall dont have too many traction problem if im gentle on the gas but wen u give it a boot and it kicks down a gear or two then it gets fun haha

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Lol, not so fun with traffic everywhere and not expecting it, but it is fun when u want it to be fun lol.
Will prob head down tomoz night, so if u plan to go u can either just go down there, or meet up with me and a couple mates if they wanna go at franga bunnings bout 830