Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adelaide custom Audio solutions please?...

Bennyboiii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Commodore
Heyy guys/girls...

Im lookin at getting a custom audio installation.. as i have all the components that i want to install (DVD Screens, Subs, Amps, Speakers etc.) but just want to know of someone good to install it for me.. as im from Whyalla and would rather travel to adelaide to get it done other than get it done anywhere up here..

actfst

Reaction score
Members Ride
00 Gen3 VT SS (MR SS)
ang's audio on north east road are very good ang is easy to get along with and will help with any info and reasonable price as well i have had my boot install done by them top job

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
learn how to do it yourself its not hard.

I contract out my services on the weekend and make tons of money off it because all the places here are shysters.

Atm im working 50 hour weeks so have severely cutback my services. Finally got around to making some time this weekend to do some of my own personal stuff and with some spare cash I had around and not having tools to do several things I wanted, went to cartoys next to where I work and these guys are normally crap.

Nothings changed, they still charge about 10x what I would for simple installation jobs.

Every single one of them are shysters and its hit and miss, you find 5 peopel who tell you a place is awesome, you find another 5 people who had their system butchered by them, car toys is a great example, angs.

619 customs are a good but very pricey and I deal with the owner on a regular basis, I hardly trust someone who can never seem to pay their bills on time.

Long story short, find some mates who are proven with their skills and do it, or learn how to do it yourself, skills that will help you for life.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Could go to Tonkins Car Audio. They have a few stores around. Also a part of the Car Audio Masters group which has a nationwide warranty with a fair few other members around Australia. Would highly recommend them.

DarkVR

Shizzle
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore Executive
These days they make car audio installation a fairly 'plug and play' scenario .

Goto JB hifi , or strathfield or something similar , and buy a commodore harness that suits your CD/DVD . that eliminates the need to cut/solder
wires :)

Its so much more satisfying to do the install yourself , and if you take your time and plan each step , it is very easy to do :)

Good luck !

lunchbox.inc

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series2 caprice
i can recommend ANGs, he a decent guy to deal with and does some quality work, other than that i'd recommend you contacting this guy Big_Valven - Viewing Profile he does some seriously top shelf work and you won't be charged an arm and a leg to get it done.... he has done plenty of work for myself, and i j=have no qualms about sending as many people to him as i can, a GREAT guy to deal with!