Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

advice on getting rid of skid marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
So then back to you "not seeing it as a problem" and then seeing the law "as a joke" just reiterates the EXACT type of behavior i was talking about. FAIL

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
i dont see why letting one or 2 fireworks off on a mates birthday is a problem but u can do what eva u want

Because it is illegal and irresponsible. You were probably made aware of this fact prior to letting off the fireworks but chose to thumb your nose at society.

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega
Come up to the territory! anyone can play with them......one day a year

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
no i dont see it as a problem at all. unless it is done consistantly if it is than yess

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
take a picture of the driveway. It will increase our chances of being able to help.

CitricAcidVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
OMFG, what a thread, I started reading and just had to go and get the MRS to have a great laugh together. The arguments the foolishness, and the Smartass comments, all great. We have been here for about 20 mins ****ing ourselfs laughing.

Can you start a new thread on how you "received" the acid?? lol

And a thread about the bloke across the road that was stoned watching you? This would make for an even greater laugh!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rof
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:l::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

metalfossil

Reaction score
Umm yep i need an English lesson from you......

Certainly not all of society, I am also generation Y so chances are i am very close in age to these clowns. If you are respectful good on you. My point, which was quite clear and made up of the words i chose to use, is that we have MAJOR problems with generation Y and that these are certainly things that contribute to that.
The lack of respect for others is amazing! we have a rental place up the road that is forever revving cars, doing skids, yelling and screaming and worst of all letting off illegal fireworks whenever they feel like it. That is just another example of lack of respect toward others.

If that isn't you then well done, it isn't of course going to be every single person.

I used to live in the commision part of Ascot Vale. A lot of the houses around me belonged to elderly people that had eventually bought them from the government. All except the low life scum in the double story place on the corner. They were forever throwing lighted tolit rolls into the elderly folks hedges and playing hide and seek through their gardens. Young kids with nothing else to do but play their music until 4.00am; speed up and down the street in their ricers and do burn outs across their overgrown lawn. That was until one morning when a huge Maori dude showed up with a machette; I guess he was a shift worker:whistling

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
no i dont see it as a problem at all. unless it is done consistantly if it is than yess

It only takes one flying off at a bystander to change lives...... shakes head.....

Reaper

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
OMFG, what a thread, I started reading and just had to go and get the MRS to have a great laugh together. The arguments the foolishness, and the Smartass comments, all great. We have been here for about 20 mins ****ing ourselfs laughing.

Can you start a new thread on how you "received" the acid?? lol

And a thread about the bloke across the road that was stoned watching you? This would make for an even greater laugh!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rof
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:l::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm glad u liked it its pretty cool and a good laugh i love laughing at all the wankers that think there smart and witty its really funny, ive read it about 50 times and i saved it with screen shots.

i might start a new thread if your lucky and there is support. :D:D:yeah::yeah::thumbsup:

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
It only takes one flying off at a bystander to change lives...... shakes head.....

Reaper

we actually do, do it safetly my dad was at home with us and my uncle and we made sure that nothin was going to happen or we made the chances much slimmer and it was fine was nothin big but yea

Status
Not open for further replies.