Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

advice on s/c

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
That's alot of money for .4 of a liter when you can start with a 5 liter and go to 6.3 for almost the same price!

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Weren't we worried about insurance though? Not as bad as blown, but not good either.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Yeah we were, but I just saying that .4 of a liter is nothing for the price it costs to build a stroker V6, it's alot of money for not much power

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
It's enough to wreck gearboxes :)

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
ooo damn! if dey wont touch me till im 25 den dats bout wen ill get a new car anyway.. the reason i was thinking stroker is because they recondition ur engine anyway dont they? and im going to get it reconditioned eventually anyway.. just to start of new:).... so what would be better? send it to get stroked? or reco it and put all the cam and **** in myself? but the problem is i dont know much about cams and ****.. like all the technical stuff.... well i guess i can always ask on the forum true?:D:D:D so what do you's recomend?:) thanks heaps

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
I dunno exactly what it'd take, but I'd get a Stage 2 in when you get it reco'd, just to be sure.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
I dunno exactly what it'd take, but I'd get a Stage 2 in when you get it reco'd, just to be sure.

yeah i was going to get put in a stage 2 and i also got told to put in a oil cooler and corvetter servo.... obviously i know what a shiftkit is and an oil cooler but WTF is d corvette servo thing?:S hahaha i have no idea... and i want to make my box real strong and deliver the power properly, anything else i could do? and how much will what im going to do cost? and how much would anything else added to it cost? roughly:) thanks:D