Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

advice wanted

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
As some of you would have read my pride and joy was stolen yesterday between 12.45pm and 1.40pm. There are a few servos around so what do you think of my chances of getting the security tape from them between them times. I think they might have filled her up because of the non working petrol gauge. I would do anything to get my car back:(

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Sorry to hear of that mate, :cry:
but even if you could get your hands on those tapes, it probably wouldn't
help much as you already know what your rego, make and model of car is
and they have been, filled up and gone.

kenwstr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
In my experience (not a lot) the cops don't do too much chasing down angles. If nothing else, chasing it down yourself might help you feel better that your doing something. The local cops may recognise the perps or it may help when they (perps) are picked up for something else. More than likely it won't help but you never know.

Ken

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well i have been drinving around for the past 4 hours putting stolen signs up around shops and stuff with a pic and info. I went to some local servos and asked them if they have seen it and if i could see some video servalance tape but most of the servos have the worst security cameras. You cant even see a car that is 10meters away from the camera. no wonder there are so many people driving off without paying.

Edit: oh and seen a few cop cars on the way so i pulled over and asked them if they are keeping a lookout and NONE of them even knew about any stollen cars. So i gave them a pic and stuff and told them to keep more of a lookout. There too busy doing other pointless things and dont care about my car. I asked them about the security tapes and they said they are not going to follow it up because there all too busy. So i did it myself.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
the tapes might give more of an idea as to what the theif looks like ( not like he'd fill up with a balaclava

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
Sorry to hear you lost your car mate. Not sure if you will get too much of the tapes but its probly worth a try. Hopefully you will find it before whoever stole it crashed it and the cops ring you and tell you they found it and its written off

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Alright i just got a call from a mate who THOUGHT he seen my car drive through banks so im about to check it out. Another thing, i dono if i should be saying anything but i have a lead to some1 who might have it but i dont know what to do about it. his one of those people who you dont want to get on the wrong side of because he will hurt me or my family. And if he gets in trouble he will just send one of his cuz's or friends on to me and so on, and i dont want to risk my life or my families life.

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
...anonymous tip
pretend u say the stolen car signs in the shopping centre and saw the car where it is now and ring the cops with an anonymous tip.
hopefully they actually act upon the tip and not just dismiss it like the rest of the information/suggestions you have given to help

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
Alright i just got a call from a mate who THOUGHT he seen my car drive through banks so im about to check it out. Another thing, i dono if i should be saying anything but i have a lead to some1 who might have it but i dont know what to do about it. his one of those people who you dont want to get on the wrong side of because he will hurt me or my family. And if he gets in trouble he will just send one of his cuz's or friends on to me and so on, and i dont want to risk my life or my families life.

mate, its your car, go to his house and just see if its there. if it is, grab a few carfulls of mates and some baseball bats and teach the c**t a lesson.