Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aeroflow valve cover, can a pcv valve be fitted??

VHCOMMO87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/X
Hello all I'm looking at purchasing these valve covers for my VN headed 308 and just wondering if a pcv valve can be fitted like the setup on the factory 5L EFI valve covers??? Or do they have to be connected to catch cans only?

Cheers Tom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190409-130849.png
    Screenshot_20190409-130849.png
    542.5 KB · Views: 345
  • Screenshot_20190409-130839.png
    Screenshot_20190409-130839.png
    444 KB · Views: 383

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Hope you're not paying $850 for them. They can be set up to run whatever you want, you just have to use the appropriate fitting, you'd have to get a NPT or ORB barb piece if you wanted to run regular hose. Any good hose shop should be able to sort you out if you bring the rocker cover to them and tell them what you want to do.

Last edited:
T

The Chevvy Guy

Tom, I don't want to sound rude but the rocker covers in the Aeroflow ad look like something a first year apprentice welder made ! In my opinion the covers should be cast aluminium with no signs of welds anywhere, just smooth round edges and corners, and highly polished, sorry but everyone to their own. I've got finned Mickey Thomson covers on my 65 Thunderbird and you can see your face in the sides of them like in a mirror, not a weld in sight, and they match the polished air cleaner, master cylinder cover, alternator, aircond. compressor, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You can set them up as you please, as mentioned, you just need the relevant fittings. I believe you can just the rocker covers by themselves which are a bit cheaper.

Tom, I don't want to sound rude but the rocker covers in the Aeroflow ad look like something a first year apprentice welder made ! In my opinion the covers should be cast aluminium with no signs of welds anywhere, just smooth round edges and corners, and highly polished, sorry but everyone to their own. I've got finned Mickey Thomson covers on my 65 Thunderbird and you can see your face in the sides of them like in a mirror, and not a weld in sight.

I guess it depends on the look you are trying to achieve.