Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aerpro stereo kits

WickedGoat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7 LS1 6 speed
I forgot... my Aerpro stuff should be here one day next week. Tracking says Monday, but the US Postal Service hasn't been exactly on time for the last few months.

WickedGoat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7 LS1 6 speed
My order came in on December 2nd and I was able to get up to the shop today to check it all out. I am glad I spent the coin on the Aerpro stuff... looks very good and I can't wait to get started on the install. Now I just need to buy my Polk Audio speakers, my amp wiring kit and determine what I want for subs and I am ready to rock and roll.

I sent my gauges to JHP to do the conversion and face swap on them. Probably won't see them back for like a month or so. Don't know about you guys over there, but parcel delivery over here in the US is crazy right now. I am a UPS Package tractor trailer driver and I have a 60 hour a week Christmas time bid. I'd say we are going to be delivering Christmas packages in January we are so overwhelmed at the moment. The US Postal Service is a train wreck at the moment. Good times!