Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AF Racing Billet Aluminum Alloy Hubcentric Wheel Spacer Introduction

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
I am afraid we will not have the 15mm for VE, but the 25mm is coming very soon.

Cheerz
Alex

hi Alex .
I just received a pair of AF racing 15mm bolton spacers for my VE Holden . They are from KPG motors ,a sellar on ebay.
They listed these as fitting the VE and all other commodors

my questions are : Are the spacers i bought genuine AF Racing ? and will they fit my ve holden ?
The bolts supplied are a dark grey colour ,are they 10.9 or ??

Thanks

Last edited:

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
PS ,i took the spacers in to the holden dealer to have them fitted and guess wot ....They do Not fit the VE even tho they are advertised as fitting all commodores including the VE.
i have sent a message to your reseller KPG Motors to get a refund on them.
what a pain !

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Hi mate, the commodore spacer (center bore 69.5mm) we have in stock is for most of the commodores(Holden Commodore VB VK VL VT VX VY VZ VU VS VR ), but not VE and VF, VE and VF have a 66.9mm center bore. I have checked KPG's advertising, they did have it wrong, I will ask them to revise it, sorry for the inconvenience. The AF Racing wheel spacer they are selling are genuine product, and all the spacer we are selling now are installed with dark grey 10.9 studs.

We will have the VE & VF 25mm soon. PCD5x120, 66.9mm centerbore, M14x1.5 Studs, 25mm thickness.

Regards,
Alex

hi Alex .
I just received a pair of AF racing 15mm bolton spacers for my VE Holden . They are from KPG motors ,a sellar on ebay.
They listed these as fitting the VE and all other commodors

my questions are : Are the spacers i bought genuine AF Racing ? and will they fit my ve holden ?
The bolts supplied are a dark grey colour ,are they 10.9 or ??

Thanks

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
Hi,thanks for clearing that up, i returned the spacers to Tony at KPG for a refund today.
i would buy your new spacers for VE/VF but not 25mm, i need 15mm to bring the front wheels out to almost flush fit. Can you supply me 15mm ?

thanks

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
We will only be making the 25mm for now. However, lots of people asked for 15mm, but no one ask for 25mm yet...

Hi,thanks for clearing that up, i returned the spacers to Tony at KPG for a refund today.
i would buy your new spacers for VE/VF but not 25mm, i need 15mm to bring the front wheels out to almost flush fit. Can you supply me 15mm ?

thanks

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
We will only be making the 25mm for now. However, lots of people asked for 15mm, but no one ask for 25mm yet...

Prolly because it doesn't fit on the rear and is too big for the front, at a guess!!

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Seems the 20mm is a better option, tks mate, Cheers!

Yeah they'll prolly just manage not to scrape with stock 245/40-19 but not wider eg. 255/40-19 on rear. Ideal for front.

NSNPWR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VLT
Recently purchased a pair of the AF Racing 15mm Hubcentrics for my VLT...as I torqued these up, I noticed the paint cracking around the edge of the hub locating ring where it meets the spacer...once they were fully tightened, I noticed the hub locating ring had completely broken away from the spacer! Snapped clean off, did the same thing on both sides...material looks like cheap crap!
Bought from KPG on eBay, currently trying to sort this out, not feeling terribly confident about driving on them!