Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AF Racing Billet Aluminum Alloy Hubcentric Wheel Spacer Introduction

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
It looks like the VLT has a bigger hub ring size... If a bigger steel made hub ring been pushed into a smaller aluminum spacer, it will peel off the paint. And if the car hub ring height is more than the depth of the 15mm spacer center hole, it will force out the spacer hub ring. The spacer hub locating ring is designed to locate the rim, the studs will take the hits. Please contact with KPG, and we will keep an eye on this case. Tks

Recently purchased a pair of the AF Racing 15mm Hubcentrics for my VLT...as I torqued these up, I noticed the paint cracking around the edge of the hub locating ring where it meets the spacer...once they were fully tightened, I noticed the hub locating ring had completely broken away from the spacer! Snapped clean off, did the same thing on both sides...material looks like cheap crap!
Bought from KPG on eBay, currently trying to sort this out, not feeling terribly confident about driving on them!

NSNPWR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VLT
I know the role of the hub ring, I paid $40-$50 more for these over the spacers without the locating ring...now that the ring has broken clean off, I'm left with a non Hubcentric spacer which I could have got for $50 through another seller, not $100 through KPG...My car actually runs VT/VX brakes/hubs, so exactly what model Commodore do they fit? And can you advise refund/return policy in this case as this is not my fault the units are damaged. Thanks.

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Please refer this problem to KPG, and they shall be in contact with us if there is a manufacture defect, tks.

I know the role of the hub ring, I paid $40-$50 more for these over the spacers without the locating ring...now that the ring has broken clean off, I'm left with a non Hubcentric spacer which I could have got for $50 through another seller, not $100 through KPG...My car actually runs VT/VX brakes/hubs, so exactly what model Commodore do they fit? And can you advise refund/return policy in this case as this is not my fault the units are damaged. Thanks.

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Hi mate, please contact KPG to return the spacer you have, and we will inform them to make the refund to you shortly. Tks

BillsCommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Anyone know what's going on withAFracing? Their site seems to be down. Wondering if I could get some 20mm or 15mm spacers for a VZ commodore?

BillsCommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive

Hmmm that's interesting, wasn't able to access it on my phone for like a day or two. Good to see its back up and running, now i was just wondering, i need spacers for the front of my VZ commodore, but primarily i was wondering you guys had conducted any strength testing on your product? Also what material is it constructed off? and is there any warranties?
Cheers guys.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Bills Commodore.... and if they heat up, expand, and when cool down loosen your wheel nuts...