Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AF Racing Billet Aluminum Alloy Hubcentric Wheel Spacer Introduction

alphaforce

Reaction score
Members Ride
S15
Cheers mate, our bolts are custom made for the AF Racing spacer, tested grade 12, and every batch of the bolts has been tested. The aluminum alloy is brand name T6-6061, we have been used them from the very beginning, and it never give headaches. Our spacer has been tested on 500+ drag car, and had no problem with that.

Hmmm that's interesting, wasn't able to access it on my phone for like a day or two. Good to see its back up and running, now i was just wondering, i need spacers for the front of my VZ commodore, but primarily i was wondering you guys had conducted any strength testing on your product? Also what material is it constructed off? and is there any warranties?
Cheers guys.

jonmcmill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais Turbo
Hi,

I would be also interested, could you please send me the pricing for VE Commodore, my number is 0481 999 710.

Thanks.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I sent them a PM for you hope he is still around

alphaforce

Reaction score
Members Ride
S15
Hi,

I would be also interested, could you please send me the pricing for VE Commodore, my number is 0481 999 710.

Thanks.

We will send you a message right now.

No worries mate

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@afracing, wheel spacers are illegal to use on any vehicle in Australia unless they were originally fitted as standard by the vehicle manufacturer or modified vehicle engineering approval is obtained from the rego authority (individually for that modified vehicle).

This is not a criticism of your product, as I’m sure it’s of good quality and engineering, just a statement of fact some may not be aware of.

Possibly there is a way for you to obtain certification for your product, for each vehicle model it is to be used on, though I’m not sure if possible or what cost is involved.

So I’m curious, does your product have a ‘not for road use sticker’ on the packaging?

Each adult can decide for themselves what they put on thief car knowing the facts.

alphaforce

Reaction score
Members Ride
S15
We have "track use sticker" on the packaging, and in every description of the products, like many other tuning parts. We have been making this
product for 8 years, same material or even better, better machining and designs, improving. The price maybe a bit pricey, too many craps nowadays,
but luckily, we have customers still like what we are doing. But to obtain certification for each vehicle model and double the price, they will be gone.

Thank you for your posting.

@afracing, wheel spacers are illegal to use on any vehicle in Australia unless they were originally fitted as standard by the vehicle manufacturer or modified vehicle engineering approval is obtained from the rego authority (individually for that modified vehicle).

This is not a criticism of your product, as I’m sure it’s of good quality and engineering, just a statement of fact some may not be aware of.

Possibly there is a way for you to obtain certification for your product, for each vehicle model it is to be used on, though I’m not sure if possible or what cost is involved.

So I’m curious, does your product have a ‘not for road use sticker’ on the packaging?

Each adult can decide for themselves what they put on thief car knowing the facts.