Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AF Racing Billet Aluminum Alloy Hubcentric Wheel Spacer Introduction

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Hello Just Commodores members,

We are a wheel spacer maker, over many years, used to OEM for brand names. And AF Racing is our newly formed brand name with the intention to supply our quality products direct to the local community.

In order to build a reliable wheel spacer, we choose to use highest quality Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy as the major material, which is way more stronger than the 6061-T6 die casting spacers. Then, CNC machined and send to hard anodized to enhance the corrossion resistance. And, all the spacers are hubcentric, the studs are Grade 12.9, made of high tensile steel, and also hard anodized. With all these features, that makes it a really strong and reliable wheel spacer.

Our warehouse is located in ST. PETERS, NSW, but we primarily operating online to keep our operating costs to a minimum. We will genuinely take feedback into consideration to improve the quality of our product and move our business forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Welcome to the forum guys :)

Question, What would a pair of 20mm spacers cost specced 5x120 with a 74.1mm bore?

Cheers
Mat

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Tks Mat, appreciated.

So far, we have made some stocks for the Commodore and a few popular Japanese car models, not yet for the BMWs. But, we will, please keep an eye on us:)
I sent you a PM of the Commodore spacers, so you could have an idea about the price.

Cheerz
Alex

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Welcome guys. Could you also PM me the commodore listing.

Cheers Tim.

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Ouch... didn't know that. Tks mate lol

Welcome guys!

FYI, being that your area is first on the forum list you'll probably start getting all sorts of random posts from people posting in the wrong area!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Hmmm I know you will have the correct PCD for Ford, but do you have them in a 70.5 centre bore to suit?

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Hello mate, is it PCD5X114.3, CBS70.3mm, Nut/Lug 1/2? We don't have this model right now, but we are very interested in Ford Falcons.
We shall have it in our next shippment.

Cheerz
Alex

Hmmm I know you will have the correct PCD for Ford, but do you have them in a 70.5 centre bore to suit?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Yep that's the right size, let me know when they are available.