Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL grand final

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I wouldnt think so, everyone thinks Geelong is in poor form, but have you actually been watching the games closely? Almost every match of the last half dozen has had players in new positions trying new roles. Go watch practice and you will be pleasantly surprised, I think Geelong are going to shock a few people ;)

Well i hope you're right of course:D
Guess we'll see soon enough.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
i was thinking it was gna be dogs winning today then meeting the cats in the granny and losing, butttt the dogs lost today lol. i'd have to say Cats vs dogs or collingwood, aker for norm smith if they make it, gazza if collingwood make it with the cats winning it against whoever.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
lol... and to think i was happy after the first quarter :)

I'm now too embarassed to say hello to my neighbours because im sureee they heard the things i was yelling at the tv...

time to look forward to 2010 i guess :(

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
cooooooooollllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg gwwwwwwwooooooooooooodddddddddddddd

:thumbsup::dance:lol sorry im just so happy at the moment man what a game i was right in front of where john anthony was kicking 2 rows from the front and i had my heart in my mouth my nose was bleeding by legs like jelly and tears building up in my eyes and when he kicked it i exploded hahah the umpires did well to help crows nearly win the game there was some shocking decisions both ways but yayyyyyyyyyyyyy i will celebrating tonight hahahaha.:wax::w00t:

Robbo_c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais II,2007 Calais V
Adelaide should have won that game.Just wait to next week and see what happens,I reckon the cats should easily win.

XCPTOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK interceptor
Go cats!!!!!