Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
As the title suggests , an AFL thread

Post up your team , who you think will win this year etc

As for me I go for the Mighty Collingwood Magpies , and I think this year we might pull of a grand final win lol

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
522003_332793983487884_190157446_n.jpg

This is the sort of **** thats going around on fb and the like. I do like how everyone is acting like its some huge shock that footy players take drugs.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I'm a massive tigers fan, just bought my membership last week and can't wait to watch the All star game tonight.

I think we're a chance to make the 8 this year. We should have made it last year and now we have a stronger team with greater depth and a MUCH easier fixture. Last season we the youngest and most experienced list playing list after the two expansion clubs, and it really showed in the many close games we threw away from winning positions. We only had one loss more than 22 points, and beat both the grand finalists comfortably which points to plenty of ability

I'm VERY concerned about this season having players or teams suspended for doping. I hate the bombers and love playing against them so the talk that they could be suspended this season is something that I would hate to see

I dont care about illicit/recreational drugs at all. If a player wants to waste his money and put his career at risk then go for it. But the HGH and other performance enhancing drugs terrifies me and I hope the AFL hierarchy carry out a personal Vendetta against anyone who brings that rubbish into the game.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Tigers for me too. Agree with Monkeys that we should do far better in terms of results this year. I'm going across to Melbourne for Rnd 1 against the Blues. Should be a ripper....can't wait.

And on the doping topic...you cheat, you can GTFO...lifetime ban as far as I'm concerned. No individual, or club for that matter, is bigger than the game despite the size of the egos they may have.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Bring on Hawks v Cats Round 1. We're going to smash those little pussy cats like there's no tomorrow.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Cats are on their way down this year I think, and Hawks should take care of them round 1. Stkilda will have a very tough year too

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
st kilda are farked, i'd be surprised if they are even in the mix for top 8 by the end of the year, I reckon 12th for them

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
Collingwood labelled 2013 premiership winners already

Had to be said