Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Yeah I guess we're pretty lucky at the MCG most times. The 11 game membership is really top value for Victorian fans. It's about $190 this year so even if you miss a couple of games it's still cheaper than the gate and you don't have to line up :)

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
PMd a few people so hopefully we get more joining the tipping :)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yeah I guess we're pretty lucky at the MCG most times. The 11 game membership is really top value for Victorian fans. It's about $190 this year so even if you miss a couple of games it's still cheaper than the gate and you don't have to line up :)

Yeah, very good value. Country/Interstate 5 is $125 and would only get me into the 2 games over here and 5 in Melb but I won't be in Melb for 5 games and round 1 is an away game.

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
Tigers fan myself, hopefully we can make a finals apperance this year.
Just joint the tipping, may forget to tip everynow and then.

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
OK then...I have just set up the Just Commodres Footy Tipping comp on FootyTips.

Footy tipping, AFL tipping & NRL tipping competitions

Click the link and join. If you're not a member of Footy Tips you will need to register first.

No fees, prizes or anything...more for the fun of it and bragging rights of course.

Good Luck !!!

Collingwood fan here and I just joined the tipping comp so when I put my tips in do they go into this group or do I have to go into the group and tip in there as well as the last few years I have just tipped in the main comp

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
In the tipping comp, you guys are just lucky theres no money involved! haha, can't wait for tigers v blues next week, got a few of us heading in!

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Joined and submitted tips :) Thanks Demonica for the headsup.

Was just trying to get tix for Crows v bombers but no seats in a row available (all single, random seats) May still end up going though...

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Collingwood fan here and I just joined the tipping comp so when I put my tips in do they go into this group or do I have to go into the group and tip in there as well as the last few years I have just tipped in the main comp

Whole thing is a first for me so no idea :/

Glad everyone seems to be joining up :)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

When you enter your tips they will populate to all competitions that your are a member of.

8 members now. Anyone else watching, get in and join up before Friday.

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
When you enter your tips they will populate to all competitions that your are a member of.

8 members now. Anyone else watching, get in and join up before Friday.

Thanks that's what I thought but wasent sure.

I'm crap at tipping so I will be happy just to not finish last but with only 8 so far I'm looking good to come 8th haha.