Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

After having cam and dyno done on my holden vz hsv ls2 having problems. Help

AKHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vz hsv ls2
I had a capa performace cam cp2025 installed and a dyno tune. When I got it back it had low oil pressure, banged into gear from first to second . The traction control has been disconected and is saying it is off on the dash. Also when I'm driving at 50ks it starts surging. The guy told me I would have to drive it around town in third gear that's when it's at it's worse . I have taken it back to him and he has fixed the oil pressure problem and said everything else is fine and normal after having this kind of work done to it. Can some one help me as it's doing my head in as it doesn't feel right, I no my car.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
What's the specs on that cam? Sounds like a **** tune to me I'd take it to a reputable tuner for a 2nd opinion if it were my car

AKHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vz hsv ls2
1493066513354-441292727.jpg

Conzzziiee123

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vb commodore
any more info having the same mate. traction turns of when udner load and service vehicle soon flicks on and off. also in third gear going up hill seems to surge and jolt the whole car and has started slipping gears when this happened. mine is a vz senator cammed fresh box. please reply been struggling for months

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Poor tune. Get it tuned properly which unfortunately probably means taking it to a different shop.