Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aftermarket foglights???

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
Do narva or hella make lights that will fit in a vr/vs statesmans front bar and look like there meant to be there? Or will I have to continue my never-ending search to find some second hand ones? I would just look in the parts books we have at work but becouse I havnt even seen an original foglight from a vr/vs before let alone measured one I don't have the measurements to compare it to. Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
Try rarespares for brand new items,ebay for 2nd hand. Maybe buy the "just parts" mag as they have tonnes of wreaker in it.

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
vp ss fog lights fit also i believe as they're the same light,probably would be harder to find but gives you another option when searching ebay etc

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute
Do narva or hella make lights that will fit in a vr/vs statesmans front bar and look like there meant to be there? Or will I have to continue my never-ending search to find some second hand ones? I would just look in the parts books we have at work but becouse I havnt even seen an original foglight from a vr/vs before let alone measured one I don't have the measurements to compare it to. Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.

u mean these ones???

PC170062 copy.jpg

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute
o yer he said statesman that makes sense

never seen some but i will hav a look at the narva catologe at work this arvo and get bak to ya

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute
sorry for the late reply mate ive been busy but i couldnt find much for them so im guessin u gotta go holden for them or try a wrecker if your lucky

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
Yea Holden do them for $61 each so I'm just going to buy new ones