Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Agrssv

SUSPECT

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.calaisturbo.com.au
Members Ride
SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 k8
i dont understand y som1 would buy an auto vn ss there crap!!! ur vn looks very clean only thing i dont like is the auto and the colour.... vn's should b atlas grey and 5 speed, well thats how i love vn ss's

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
SUSPECT said:
i dont understand y som1 would buy an auto vn ss there crap!!! ur vn looks very clean only thing i dont like is the auto and the colour.... vn's should b atlas grey and 5 speed, well thats how i love vn ss's

Man you are ****ing opinionated.

Phoenix is actually the nicest color.

Auto... Oh well **** happens.

Cheers
MaT

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
man ur ss is so clean. keep up the work and keep us all posted. im guessing airstrike likes manuals too but he rathered an auto when he bought it or there are plans for so much power that a manual would just not handle it.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
SUSPECT said:

Lets all flame Suspect !!! LOL

Thats like saying ALL VL's should be manual VLCT's other than white !!!

At least have a car thats better than a VN SS then we might give some merit to your statement !!!

@AirStrike >> Good luck with all your future mods ! nice car ! all she needs to turn heads is a VN's sv5000 bodykit !!!

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Thats a nice clean looking car:thumbsup: For some reason I though it was white before seeing the pics! No idea why. Love the VN SS in any colour though.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
SUSPECT - I dont understand why someone would buy a N/A VL Exec :confused: I wanted Phoenix really as majority are atlas, plus this one was in too good a condition to pass up. Also with it being auto, all the manual ones I looked at were rooted........jumping outta gear, warn clutches, warn throw out forks, etc. Plan is for a fully manualised T350 later on.

HoZy - Damm straight Phoenix is the best colour!

sixshooter - No way is the SV5000 kit going on. Only mod to the extrerior will be a VP senator grill, lowered and rims.

Got some Silver Strand and some Black here to paint fuel tank tomorrow. Silver tank and black straps......for now, going to go Phoenix straps when I get some paint.
AirStrike :air:

bernie85

BernZ...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR calais
hot looking VN mate... good luck with it

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
I've said it once and I'll say it again... I wish mine was an SS ...

Love the colour... And yeah, who cares if it is auto... The only Auto I would have considered buying is a commy SS ... When you have a V8, you don't need it in manual...

I only got the v6 in auto cause it was for my fiance to learn to drive... And since I have driven it, I actually don't mind having an auto.. Love driving it in traffic to work...

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
89vncommy said:
I've said it once and I'll say it again... I wish mine was an SS ...

Love the colour... And yeah, who cares if it is auto... The only Auto I would have considered buying is a commy SS ... When you have a V8, you don't need it in manual...

I only got the v6 in auto cause it was for my fiance to learn to drive... And since I have driven it, I actually don't mind having an auto.. Love driving it in traffic to work...
Damm straight! Nothin beats slappin on cruise control, puttin the windows down, pumpin the music up and going for a cruise:thumbsup:
AirStrike :air: