Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Air con and idle

Darth Milz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore s series 2
I just purchased a vz. When I have the air con on the car kinda jumps when idle. What can cause this?

Brooook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec SW
My last VZ always missed a bit while idling, especially with the aircon on. Never did find out why but recently had a “power train” message that proved to be a faulty O2 sensor. Still haven’t replaced it as the fuel economy is just the same as always and the miss isn’t serious.

Gave the car to my husband....it’s now his problem.

gohrdrgomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VxCaly57
I just purchased a vz. When I have the air con on the car kinda jumps when idle. What can cause this?
You can do a ldle learn proceedure on some models, info is on the foram someplace and it does work if that is the only issue. It could also be alternator/battery related. A auto elec can do a reset also....

Darth Milz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore s series 2
You can do a ldle learn proceedure on some models, info is on the foram someplace and it does work if that is the only issue. It could also be alternator/battery related. A auto elec can do a reset also....

A work mate done the test on his computer and it was 02sensor bank 2 sensor 1. I've got a new sensor just can't find a video on how to change it