Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Air conditioning 2007 ve v6

shaun2007ve

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ve v6
My ve a/c isnt getting power to the two pin plug on the compressor....ive had it checked by 3 mechanics and all said its different parts. 1st one said its the compressor so i brought a new one. 2nd said its the out of r134a gas. 3rd said its the havc control module and said it has to have 12 - 14amps at the two pin plug to engage. Which recives a signal from the havc module....! So far ive decided to go threw all of it myself. Compressor has correct amount of gas.
The fan works inside the cab but is up and down, only on a hot day.
The a/c button lights up and when i press it the engine goes under load and adjust its revs but still no power at the plug. Yes ive reset the a/c controls and still nothing.
The thermo fan doesn't run at all because the compressor doesn't engage.
Ive bypassed the two pin plug and connected a 12v battrey to the compressor while car is running and the compressor makes a slight click each time the wires are touched but nothing gets cool.... so i assume the compressor works fine but just needs the correct plug connected and working. Would the tec 2 scan tool help find where the power is lost? Someone please help. Cheers