Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Air under the pedal of my VS Series II 3.8L Please help

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
kriticalvs said:
do u have to copy n paste everythin?

what are you talking about?

boojak87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series II SS 5.7L
Okay, had a tranny service the other day. Problem solved. Kicks into gear harder and with a lot more definition, acceleration vastly improved, and also regained some top end torque. Umm they actually do quite a fair bit, change over oils check and re-tighten bands and stuff...I can't remember exactly what was on the list of things...but i'd say there were a good 10-12 items that they either check or replace. Set me back $95 for the tranny service, but make sure u shop around...I got various quotes between $120 all the way up to $185!!! And then i tried this place and they quoted $95, so i was laughing at the end of it all :).

Cheers,
Boojakz.

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
boojak87 said:
Okay, had a tranny service the other day. Problem solved. Kicks into gear harder and with a lot more definition, acceleration vastly improved, and also regained some top end torque. Umm they actually do quite a fair bit, change over oils check and re-tighten bands and stuff...I can't remember exactly what was on the list of things...but i'd say there were a good 10-12 items that they either check or replace. Set me back $95 for the tranny service, but make sure u shop around...I got various quotes between $120 all the way up to $185!!! And then i tried this place and they quoted $95, so i was laughing at the end of it all :).

Cheers,
Boojakz.

Cheers thanks mate...will definetely be something I try...

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
boojak87 said:

Cheers,
Boojakz.

Hey dude...want to get that service done as its pissing me off majorly...where abouts are you located...? If in melbourne...where abouts did you get that done?