Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Airbag re-programming (self)

T

tariqzvt

hi i smashed my car about 6 months ago and my VT airbag Drivers only blew and the trigger i changed for the driver but not for the passenger and the passenger side is allredy exploded and can i reprogram it my self

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
you cant reprogram the airbag in any way, if they have deployed you will need to replace the module as well as the standard list of parts.

Rob

T

tariqzvt

Actually I already change the module and trigger and airbag of the Driver side but I didnt change the passenger side trigger for the belt coz I only got airbag only for driver side. Should I need to change that trigger of passenger side as well ,or what else should I do.

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
tariqzvt said:
Actually I already change the module and trigger and airbag of the Driver side but I didnt change the passenger side trigger for the belt coz I only got airbag only for driver side. Should I need to change that trigger of passenger side as well ,or what else should I do.

Yes, you do need to change the trigger for the passenger side aswell, unless you want it to deploy as soon as you hookup the new airbag. Off memory holden will have to reset some other sensors......

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
nothing to reset, just replace everything that is needed & it should be ok
Rob