Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Airbag Suspension, SA, adelaide

ravenblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
5 speed VT s-pack
Hey, i have rear airbag suspension with 3/8 lines in my vt, ordering the accuair self leveling with the e-level remote upgrade but first i want to try to find an engineer that will inspect it after its all done, if anyone knows of an automotive engineer that will do it, please let me know and a price if possible, cops defected me for the second time airbag suspension and are threatening to take my car and lock me up next time they catch me with them, any help will be apreciated, cheers.

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
good luck champ!!! ya know if ya get aproved theyll still defect ya because theyr f#$@%$s over here!! i stopped cruising and built a blown car because of em!! and years later here i am running the gauntlet every time i use the vx!!

its only a matter of time before we do a regency trip!

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
the guy from Tubular Suspension, says its legal if you have the switches in the boot so you can't play around with it while driving. why don't you drive at legal height, then they wont know your on bags? unless they check.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
you've obviously done something for them to notice the bags... i've known and heard of a few people with bags getting done for being to low but the cops have never noticed the bags

ravenblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
5 speed VT s-pack
the first time i got pinged i was parked with it laid out, he came back a second time and it was high, so he done me. Second time i got defected for being 10mm too low and exhaust too loud, i was defected so i just drove around slammed on stockies draggin the exhaust till my notice time ran out, was heading home with bout an hour left to drive and the cop that defected me the first time pulled me up, gave me a $410 fine and made me tow my car home, stupid on my behalf i know haha. Anyway, ill have everything to be legal like self leveling, professional install and what not, all i wanted to know is if anyone has had their car engineered with bags or if they knew of someone that would do it, last guy i spoke to was an absolute prick and quoted me 5 grand+, he hated the idea that i even wanted airbag suspension and pretty much told me to piss off, cheers for the reply's guys, much appreciated.