Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AL4SHO '93 Executive

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Nice job on your ride mate.
Thanks mate, i love it to bits

Thats a bloody excellent looking car good onya mate,what did it roughly cost?
Thank you, it cost me $2875 when i bought it, spend bout $6500-$8000 on it so far :) quite cheap really for where its at.

never liked those body kits on vs's , but on yours it look good . not like most i see that have had a **** paint job on them . maybe loose the altezza thou

Yeh i wasnt a fan of vy kits but only liked vz's on certain ones, i have to agree, with decent paint it will look the piece, haha nah i quite like the altezzas, what i am looking for though is another set either chrome or black, take them apart and paint the inside the same white as the car :) seen it on HULK6 in street Commodores and was like :O OMG wow im doing that

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Also here is a (blurry) pics of my blue dash lights that arrived last week :spot on:
Dashlights1.jpg

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Awesome car man, you've put a lot of good work into it. Always good to see one of those kits that actually suits the car, i think the black highlights make it work.

Nice new set of rims will bring it up nicely, and the white altezza idea sounds good too! Good job man

done a quick chop for ya man, tinted tail lights ;)

111441d1298279005-al4sho-93-executive-shop.jpg

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 949
Last edited:

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Awesome car man, you've put a lot of good work into it. Always good to see one of those kits that actually suits the car, i think the black highlights make it work.

Nice new set of rims will bring it up nicely, and the white altezza idea sounds good too! Good job man

done a quick chop for ya man, tinted tal lights ;)

Thanks mate, yeh i have slaved something chronic over this thing, even pulled 2 all-nighters in a row to do the interior haha, makes me feel good to hear people actually say something nice about body kits of commies, but yeh i have to agree with the highlights.

Aww man thats nice, if only it were legal haha :p

And with the rims yeh, im saving for some nicer ones.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
haha yeah, they are legal if you dont go too dark

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
haha yeah, they are legal if you dont go too dark

Not with the cops in this town :( there not too keen on us young whippersnappers driving modified cars, but i guess its the same everywhere

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
yeah i know what ya mean man, they are out to get ya :p

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Thats nice man and its really good process especially since it looks like you've done it all youself, but that rear bar looks fuggin ugly. Sorr man but thats just my opinion. You pulled the dash paint off really well though.

Thanks mate appreciate it, yeh all done by me, learnt alot from it all. Yeh some people dont like it, but hey thats ok, doesn't phase me. Cheers yeh it came up a treat