Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alarm beep please help

rdrh23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
Hi i bought a 1993 vp commodore from the abandoned vehicle auction. Everything is fine except everytime i start it there is constant beeping which i believe is associated with the alarm immobiliser as the remote light keeps flashing as well. I do not have a remote but went to locksmith and bought a key for the lock that is in the front passenger door sill and turned it to off but the beep just keeps going. I unplugged the lock but that stops the car from going. The beeping is coming from under the dash near the glove box. Please can anyone help me to turn it off. Is there a wire i can just cut? I dont care about the alarm if is working or not just want to drive the car without being driven crazy with the beeping.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
if its running it shouldnt be beeping LOL if you wire the similar colours together on the door switch for the security it should run as well.but if its allready running and beeping while its going theres an issue somewhere with the module for it

rdrh23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
hi. thanks. do you where the beep is coming from?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
im not sure where the beeper is.shouldnt be to hard to find its beeping LOL