Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

alarm installation

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
I have a VN berlina and i just bought a new alarm system for it. the car already has an immoboliser in it, so i need to remove that and install the new one. what i need is a wiring diagram, so i know what each colour wire does. can anyone help me here?

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
stocky said:
I have a VN berlina and i just bought a new alarm system for it. the car already has an immoboliser in it, so i need to remove that and install the new one. what i need is a wiring diagram, so i know what each colour wire does. can anyone help me here?

hey stocky, here u go, i thought there was only one wire that u cut in half an put ur wires on either end thats wat mine looks like cause my alarm was already in althought its till after market...

anyway heres a site
http://www.memcals.com/rcc_info_wiring.html

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
thanks for that. now i gotta go install a central locking kit and the alarm system. lots of fun :(

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Do both in one install. Don't install then decide to do the other another day. So much easier when you kill both birds...

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
btw...if you haven't done anything like this before. Clear your whole weekend off....nevermind the fact that installers such as myself tell you it takes about 4-5hours to do the whole lot.