Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alcantara on the Seats.

baldy-calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE
90% Is not good enough for me. I'm happy with my white Alcantara Strips on the WN Caprice as I say they are 98% clean. The Trick I used was I used CCP Alcantara cleaner and let it dry 100% and the next day or more let it full dry then I used it again so I used it 3 times and each time I used it It got cleaner
what is a CCP Alcantara cleaner????

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I believe it stands for Care Care Products, an Australian reseller of stuff for cleaning your pride and joy.
These are the brands they sell for cleaning Alacantara:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I use from CCP Dr Beasley's Microsuede Cleanser. Use it, Microfiber cloth off, Used about 4 Microfiber one per seat and each day I wash them, dry them ready for the next day them, let it dry, 100% (rainy high humidly days might take 2 days to dry) do it again , and do it again, I did it 3 time in total and you can see on my previous photos the difference it made. Yes I have OCD but like things done correctly but I have a advantage that others don't have and that is I dont need to drive the car as I have other cars to use so I can take my time doing the cleaning.

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
I have my push bike to ride. Not as good as having other cars to drive. :)

There are better choices. We'll be staring at drastic measures in Melbourne to get cars OFF the roads because of the shocking congestion. Today was just an ordinary day of commuting yet it took 4 hours to get into Melbourne and 2 more hours to get out of the CBD!! This is happening because of the risk COVID poses on public transport (extremely small at the present time, but the risk is still there). My choice next time will be either the 21 speed carbon/Ti MTB + train, or the Segway Ninebot e-Scooter + train (25km/h tops, 48km range). Cars are out. Definitely. Infuriating bloody mess created by too many of them.