Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ALDL Diagnostic Cables - Engine Diagnostics - VR,VS,VT,VX,VY,VZ

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Anyone??? I'm about to throw this laptop across the room if I can't work this out, been trying for around two hours to load it.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Got it sorted, well mostly. It won't work unless the engine is running. Plus I can not work out how to properly use the program. On top of that I am not sure it is giving me correct values on some things. Saying volts are 13.4-13.6 seems awfully low. I had a multimeter meter on it 12 months ago and was getting readings of 14.4v on idle.
Is there any tutorials on how to use Tunerpro.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Even more sorted thanks to Jason. I have bought a key for his own software, which will me much easier for a pretty much computer illiterate person like me. Thanks Jason for answering all my PM's.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Even more sorted thanks to Jason. I have bought a key for his own software, which will me much easier for a pretty much computer illiterate person like me. Thanks Jason for answering all my PM's.
Jump onto pcmhacking for more info if you want to use tunerpro and make changes (can buy a flash based memcal called an NV ram to make changes in real time). Can connect with ignition on or engine running. You'll need to have the right definition file loaded so that the program will be able to interpret the data it sees from the pcm. See here to download one for your application. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29

Much more info on that site but you'd need to do many hours of reading before attempting to make any changes yourself.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Thanks EYY. I only want to check operation to record data and error codes. I will leave any tuning to someone who knows what they are doing.