Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alex's Cannonball Run

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
For those who know about Alex Roy and his crazy antics you wont be surprised to hear that he's attempted to beat the cannonball run record across america.

The record stands at 32:07. Does he beat it? Well you'll need to read on to find out.

The Pedal-to-the-Metal, Totally Illegal, Cross-Country Sprint for Glory

He's a really nice guy (spoke to him individually), well worth the read and i'll be getting his book once i can get it here in Aus.

Im amazed at the fact he can keep an average of 90mph for 32 hours. F*cking insane

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
good work lmao
if he got stuck in traffic for a bit of it... this means there is even more room for improvement.. he should go for another lmao

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
just read through the article and watched the vids, and thats one damn good effort. theyve both got some balls to do those sort of speeds for such a length of time with somuch emphasis on speeding these days.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
I went for a drive last night out towards the sticks, averaged upwards of the legal speed limit (but under 150km/h) for an hour. I tell ya it is hard work and fairly stressful running like that when you don't know where the police are. Mind you, at around 9pm there aren't many police on the road (only saw one).

Given he had to do that for 32 hours im amazed he didn't get busted