Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

All Arced up...

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
i did that by dropping 50+ kgs of steel on my foot,

working in rain + Hydraulic oil on hands = droping of large heavy items onto foot

needless to say the job we where doing was a month long refit and the afternoon after work we had a bbq to celebrate the completion of it, by the time we got back the toe had stoped hurting by then so i downed 5 sausage sangas and 2 drinks drove home picked up mum and went to hospital haha

i got two days off for it,

Fwooaar!
That's nasty, worst i did was drop a 18" shifter on my big toe, broke the nail clean off but that's it.
Shave those toes too ya hairy muppet.:p

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
lol they are the feet of man

slappa.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
i was gutting a bathroom earlier this year, and had to knock out a small wall that had a powerpoint in it. the plan was to pull it out, throw a junction box on it and leave it in the roof for the leccy, simple.

my first mistake was allowing the owner to switch the circuit off and not check that he had done it correctly. the second was not going to the ute to get the tester pen, to make sure it was safe to cut.

pulled the linning off the wall and went to cut the wires with my pliers, all i can remember was this huge cracking sound, thats it.

it threw me against the opposite wall, blew a hole about 5mm diamter in the neck of the pliers and burnt my hand. ive still got the pliers ill take a pic of blow out.

i was really lucky it threw me off, and it was handy there was an ambo station at the end of the street.

my rule now is never trust anyone when it comes to that ****, i always check myself and put a lock on the meter box.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Fwooaar!
That's nasty, worst i did was drop a 18" shifter on my big toe, broke the nail clean off but that's it.
Shave those toes too ya hairy muppet.:p

lol they are the feet of man

The feet of a yeti, LOL!:p

haha, you love it lol, i was an early bloomer, i was the first lad in my grade at school to have hairy legs lol, my claim to fame

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
haha, prob not up with you guys but I got a nasty electrical shock after trying to get free power, let me say didn't work, should've used insulated screwdriver. shocked me and a fell (maybe flew) into a bush behind me, dumb thing is my mate had a go when I was still down and same thing happened. lesson learnt x2

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
haha, prob not up with you guys but I got a nasty electrical shock after trying to get free power, let me say didn't work, should've used insulated screwdriver. shocked me and a fell (maybe flew) into a bush behind me, dumb thing is my mate had a go when I was still down and same thing happened. lesson learnt x2

lol, masive homer simpsons, when his trying to cut the free cable "hmm maybe the blue wire, arhhh" Then he goes up agian lol.