Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

All-New Holden Commodore Unveiled To The World

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
VE one nice looking commodore,nice work Darren!,pics are great! Lots of variety there with transmissions,options,models and Engines.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
so is the omega going to be only auto? so if you want a V6 Manual, you have to buy an SV6?

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
This looks like an awesome car, will be interesting to see fords response with the BF2, and what HSV do to them, the SSV looks tough as, cant wait to see the clubby and GTS, or the grange for that matter, damn i wish i could afford one. used car prices look like they will take a dive soon now

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
aperfectcircle said:
The Head-units are the same, in design.
But from different manufactures?

Bose-

Bluapunkt-

What are other peoples thoughts on this.

Anyway I stick by my first thoughts.

I love it.
Lets see the HSV range.

*drool* BOSE gear is awesome, wonder if you can option cars with it or its just the caprice that gets it?

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
am i on the only one who thinks that the new statesman looks like an astra? I think this is by far the most ugliest series ever!!!! At least ford can make a decent looking car, & with the price of petrol, who can afford to have 19" wheels on thier family sedan??

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
I'm not sure if people missed it, but I thought the 19's were only standard on the SS. Hardly a family sedan. From what I remember 16's will be standard over the Omega model.

OFFiTS

..::kRiiSSi::..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn SS
Yeh I agree they dont really look tuff like the other models. But I still wouldnt knock one back if I got offered one :p

tooly

Reaction score
Get off the grass

If this is ugly what was the VT to you when it came out????...........A Mazda 626 clone is one of the comments I remember people saying.
This car should bring Ford to their knees.:w00t:

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
vystorm_adel said:
I'm not sure if people missed it, but I thought the 19's were only standard on the SS. Hardly a family sedan. From what I remember 16's will be standard over the Omega model.

i know plenty of people with ss as a family car

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Charg'd (sexy vn chick lover) said:
am i on the only one who thinks that the new statesman looks like an astra? I think this is by far the most ugliest series ever!!!! At least ford can make a decent looking car, & with the price of petrol, who can afford to have 19" wheels on thier family sedan??

Even a TS Astra is a newer model than the car the VT Commodore is based on. Plus $1 billions dollars of development can't be wrong. Also fair enough some people have an SS as a family car, that's their choice, but they're not required by law to keep the stocky rims on it, I'm sure they would put smaller rims on when it comes time to change the tyres. Besides, if they have $60,000+ to go out and buy a new car I'm sure the tyre bill would be the least of their concerns.
:hit: