Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

All-New Holden Commodore Unveiled To The World

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
sorry i just looked through quickly and didnt find exactually wot the 'v' is, im guessing its just the higher model, ive noticed the stereo is different and the ss doesnt have leather seats on the 1 that isnt the v model

ok yes im lazy, just looking through the drive site now but all i can find is movies of the ss-v driving around being tested and stuff, and the calais just spinning around on a spot with nice music going on behind it lol

Berlinarator

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS-Z
hey did youse read about that thing with the passenger airbag? i thought it was a bit sus that there appeared to be no passenger airbag. there's actually 2400 laser-drilled holes in the dash where the airbag will deploy from... pretty cool engineering huh?

TehFastyOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V Utility
VicVXBerlina said:
Hey Holdens version of the AU Falcon. I know thats a bit harsh, I like the interior's but the body is well um as other have said not my cup of tea. I will be holding onto my VX

I always regarded the VT-VX the AU of Holden...

You prefer the soap-bar design over the VE? Oh wells, to each his own.

TehFastyOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V Utility
Berlinarator said:
hey did youse read about that thing with the passenger airbag? i thought it was a bit sus that there appeared to be no passenger airbag. there's actually 2400 laser-drilled holes in the dash where the airbag will deploy from... pretty cool engineering huh?

Yeah, can you imagine the first poor test dummies that had to go through the initial testing of the airbag with the multiple holes in the dash.

I reckon it wasn't pretty... shrapnal and all.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
TehFastyOne said:
I always regarded the VT-VX the AU of Holden...

You prefer the soap-bar design over the VE? Oh wells, to each his own.

thats a bit harsh, i really like the vx especially, vt's werent as good looking but theyre still alright, but the au was a disgrace for ford, and i am glad holden havent made a car as much as a failure in the looks department as the au