Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

All ok in New Zealand?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
White Island tours started again this week (and another victim died from their injuries but it barely makes the news cycle now) and in really sad news, the NZ bachelorette White Island "date" scene has been cut from this years season. I'm voting by not watching it again this year.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
White Island tours started again this week (and another victim died from their injuries but it barely makes the news cycle now) and in really sad news, the NZ bachelorette White Island "date" scene has been cut from this years season. I'm voting by not watching it again this year.

I find it a bit distasteful they've started tours again , $$$$ talks , but on the Bacherorette topic , I'm with you , it would have been a fitting finale to see them on White Island , TV gold mate , TV gold

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It is indeed but the locals need to make their money regardless that there are still people fighting for their lives!

I'd watch if it was the final episode ever because the whole show got vaporised!

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
That the banks have managed to brainwash so many people into using their phoney crap as the number 1 barter item of choice that people are willing to lose their lives is a sad sad sad situation ....

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
White Island Tours have commenced to Whale island (Moutohorā), not White Island (Whakaari). The staff need to pay their rent and buy groceries! The business that Ngati Awa paid $9 million for three years ago is now effectively worthless.

p.s. I never watch any of those contrived 'reality' shows. I get my daily pure bullshit requirement from politician's media statements.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Kia ora, Aotearoa.
Greeting from a potential Aussie refugee. We will be there tomorrow to escape the peak stupidity that is currently infecting this country.
Do you have ample supply of dunny rolls ? That would be choice, bro, if you do.
We will not be bringing our own Coronas, as we live in the fresh country air, well away from Little Beijing (Sydney) and do not intend to transit that ‘centre of the world’.
We are hoping that there will no natural disasters around Auckland, Paihia or Taupo during the next 3 weeks, unlike our previous visits which culminated in something moving or falling down shortly after our return departure.
Love …. figjam.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Ooh, my poor little lungs, my little lungs,

When you gonna give me some respite, Corona?

Ooh you make my nostrils run, my mucus run,

Dripping down my lip in a line, Corona.

Never gonna stop, hacking cough, such a dirty trick,

I cough it up, making lots of other people sick,

My, my, aye-aye, whurg!

M-m-m-my Corona!

Come any closer, hur, oh will ya, hur?

Close enough to catch a strain of Corona,

Keeping it just to me, is not easy,

Coughing it across the room – Corona!

Broke quarantine, big mistake, now I’m gonna pay,

Never should have gone, to Hubei the other day,