Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

all over the place

tobias grinn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx aclaim
Need help,,,,,,,,, my vx seems to be drifting all over the place if road is bumpy
It seems to swerve either way,,, also feelin every pot hole,,and when I brake it pulls to left sometimes
Ive had stabilzer bars done as well as radius bushes
And engine mounts,,,,,, also if I gunn it of the mark I get a knock from the front,,,,,, any ideas,,,,,
Thanks,,

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Struts and/or shocks sound stuffed..

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Need help,,,,,,,,, my vx seems to be drifting all over the place if road is bumpy
It seems to swerve either way,,, also feelin every pot hole,,and when I brake it pulls to left sometimes
Ive had stabilzer bars done as well as radius bushes
And engine mounts,,,,,, also if I gunn it of the mark I get a knock from the front,,,,,, any ideas,,,,,
Thanks,,

I've also have the knock in the front end if I boot it from a standstill. I very rarely do it though so I haven't worried about it, would be keen to find out what's causing it though.

For your handling however, you've probably already taken care of this as it's pretty obvious, but when was the last time you had a wheel alignment?

tobias grinn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx aclaim
I've also have the knock in the front end if I boot it from a standstill. I very rarely do it though so I haven't worried about it, would be keen to find out what's causing it though.

For your handling however, you've probably already taken care of this as it's pretty obvious, but when was the last time you had a wheel alignment?

I dont really ever gunn it of the mark,,, but noticed it the other day when I took of
In a hurry,,,,, and wheel allighment was done when I done the radius bushes,,,,
I thought it could be shocks and springs,, causeing the drifting but dont,,
Wanna spend a fortune changing them and then it aint the problem,,,,,,,,,,,

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Did you do front and rear radius bushes or just front most people forget the rears.

Also, i suggest new struts and tie rod ends and check for scalloped tyres from previous **** alignment.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
How low is it and how big are the wheels? If it's excessively lowered you may be getting bump steer and/or tram tracking from mismatched wheels